dslr shutter count check, What to do before buying secondhand camera?
এই সাইডগুলো সব সময় কাজ করেনা, আপনি 5নং লিংক থেকে ডাউনলোড করে চেক করতে পারেন
04: ছবি দিয়ে সাটার কাউন্ড চেক করার জন্য ডাউনলোড করুন
05: আপনার ক্যামেরা USB দিয়ে পিসি অথবা ল্যাপটপে কানেক্ট করে সাটার কাউন্ড চেক করার জন্য ডাউলোড করুন
যদি আমার সাথে কেহ যোগাযোগ করতে চান
What is the teller count of DSLR cameras?,
How many pictures can be taken to a camera?,
What can be reset to the Sutter County?,
How to check Sutter Count?,
When the Sutter County finishes, can I put a sauterra again?,
What are the things to look for when buying secondhand cameras?,
Today’s video about the answers to all these questions
From the photovision YouTube channel
I am Md. Raju Ahmad
With the increasing popularity of photography, the demand of the camera in the World market has increased evenly. Because the first thing you need to do for photography is a camera.
While buying a camera, many of us are hesitant about whether the cameras are new. There is doubt that everything happens in Bangladesh in a dishonest way. Old camera, do not re-sell the phone again? Or the Repear camera is not buying out from the outside? Many such thoughts come to mind. Let’s not know today, how do you know whether the favorite camera brand is the newest …
We see a meter in the car. Call it Odometer. I saw the calculation of how many kilometers the car was run. Experts are easily able to get ideas about car using this vehicle. It’s easy to see how many kilometers are going.
Kamera’s body also has such a meter. Called “shutter count.” Every time the picture is taken by pressing the shutter, the camera is counted once. A standard quality camera is 50,000-60,000 images without any problems. Middle class cameras can run 100,000 and professional cameras can be without 2, million to 4 million problems.
Now you know how the shutter count or your last image is the image of your camera. Shutter Count is seen in EXIF Data. When we save the image, the image saved in the memory card is saved in the image such as the shutter speed, ISO, date and time, focal length, exposure compensation, metering pattern etc. Exif (Exchangeable image file format) data. Similarly, shutter count is saved and the shutter counter image count is per click.
But the video does not count for Sutter Count, Save or SATAR, due to which many of our cameras come from abroad, which do not leave the pictures with the camera, they make pictures, the pictures are very low, in which the cameras are less accurate, and many Photographer’s cameras are bought as a secondhand purchase, at a very low price, now maybe you can say if we can Can the yamera
Some things for them, the amount of dust we have in Bangladesh, but there is not much dust in the outside country, due to which they have been used for a long time, the camera body remains fresh.
Looks like new, and Sutter Count less, 10 thousand or 15 thousand, when the videographer sells the camera, when the camera is much warmer than before when it is in the video, after charging a new battery, there is no charge; The camera does not tick much longer, or can not be used to enjoy the fun beforehand, then they sell it,
Then the condition of the camera is such that there is a dialogue in our country, outside of the premises where the headquarters is
But 95% of video graffers are played by 12 in the camera and then the remaining 5% are the videographer who after breaking the new model, they sell the previous camera and purchase the new model.
If you can take 5% of the video cameras, you can use your camera for a long time if you do not have the camera hot after long-time
How to know the shutter count
The favorite camera can be removed from the shutter count by using the new or old or second hand camera. Take your laptop connected to the camera while you take the camera (invite the friend if you do not own it). Then take a picture of your favorite camera and take it to the laptop. And in the discusption box there are 3 links, click on any link to upload the file.
Subscribe My Channal: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONxqIXGapBxArZ4Qz-kxzg?sub_confirmation=1