Electrical Troubleshooting and car won’t start. How to fix a car with no electrical power and won’t start, DIY with Scotty Kilmer. How to fix your car if it loses all electrical power and wont start. Electrical troubleshooting and repair. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 43 years.
⬇️Things used in this video:
1. New Version of battery tester: http://amzn.to/2BAMrSC
2. Power Probe: http://amzn.to/2Au7OUO
3. Flashlight: http://amzn.to/2kwtiu3
4. Ratchet and socket set: http://amzn.to/2inoxOY
5. Mechanic’s Tool Set: http://amzn.to/2Bzmccg
6. Wrench Set: http://amzn.to/2kmBaOU
7. Shop Towels: http://amzn.to/2jGDfkA
8. Disposable Gloves: http://amzn.to/2zSRuxO
9. Common Sense
10. Full HD Camera: http://amzn.to/2AvoEk7
11. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
12. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
13. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the latest videos every week.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.