Scotty Kilmer, mechanic for the last 47 years, shows why you might think about buying an arc welder to use for car repairs Simple, basic machines that use electricity to weld metal together. Why buy an expensive new part when you can weld back together a broken one? A couple hundred bucks spent on a good welder can save you a ton in repairs.
Things I used in this video:
1. Welding System: http://amzn.to/2AtrtnB
2. Welding Helmet: http://amzn.to/2ArObfT
3. Welding Gloves: http://amzn.to/2ASJH2t
4. Angle Grinder: http://amzn.to/2BFNpdc
5. Disposable Gloves: http://amzn.to/2zSRuxO
6. Common Sense
7. Full HD Camera: http://amzn.to/2AvoEk7
8. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
9. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
10. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the latest videos every week.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.